In a building, a fire hydrant system is a safety measure or emergency equipment required in some buildings that compresses a series of components that when assembled together provide a source of water to assist fire authorities in a fire. Putting it another way, a fire hydrant system is a water supply with a sufficient pressure and flow delivered through pipes throughout a building to strategically located network of valves for fire-fighting purposes.
SEWING TYPE 3HRS FIRE RATED DOOR
SLIDING TYPE 3HRS FIRE RATED DOOR
addressable fire alarm system
Conventional Fire Alarm System
Installation of Fire Detection System & Fire Rated Door in Avant Garments Ltd.
Sourcemate’s network within various industries is truly phenomenal and unmatched. This knowledge and network translates into genuine ability to deliver results. We facilitate trade transactions of such commodities as:
- Fire Safety and Fire Protection products
- All types of green products
- All types of Industrial machineries particularly RMG and Textile machineries
- All types of Agricultural, Electronic and High End products
One of the advantages of working with Sourcemate is ability to capitalize on our mammoth knowledge and local resources. Consulting services we provide include, but are not limited to:
- Due Diligence Services.
- Personal and Corporate Security.
- Lobbying, Public Policy & Government Relations Services.
- Regulatory Clearance - Certification, Permit & Licensing.
- Customs House Clearance and Services.
- Brand Positioning & Marketing Services.
- Fire Safety Consultation and Installation Services.
- Clearing and Forwarding Services.
- Turnkey based RMG industry Consultation Services.
- Investment/Project Analysis.
- Personal & Freight Transportation Services.
- Green Project Consultancy Services.
- Civil Engineering and Electrical Engineering Consultation Services for RMG.
- International Trade Transactions.
We provide an online platform to quickly research factories, collect quotations and order samples. Our sourcing experts come from a wide variety of businesses and are at your disposal without incurring a fixed cost on your business. Existing Challenges Since its spectacular opening in the 1970s, China has been the factory of the world for a large number of goods. While big multi-national companies have used the country as a production base for many years, better information and increasing cost pressure is forcing small- and medium sized companies to follow suit. While sourcing manufactured goods from China has never been easier than today,
If you are a small or mid-sized company and you need to find new suppliers in Asia, Middle-East and USA, we are the company for you. We act as an intermediary between the factories in different parts of the world and the clients. Thus, you can buy directly in the wholesalers, with no need to contact factories or to have your staff in Asia to follow up the processes of purchases, certifications, logistics and customs operations. Thanks to our highly qualified staff and our offices and affiliated outfits around the globe, we buy directly for you, dealing with all the processes, and